BATJ Inc.'s excellent protocol for gene synthesis allows the company to
clone synthetic double stranded DNA into a plasmid within a very small
timeframe. The high quality and low prices of BATJ's service enable the
company to serve a variety of biotech, research, and pharmaceutical
corporations and institutions who seek the best possible results.
BATJ will provide:
BATJ's gene synthesis service includes:
- one gene sequence map.
- one sequencing report (for both directions), with chromatograms, text or
- over 2000 ng of plasmid.
- over 500 microliters of the clones (in a T Vector).
- one biochemical report.
If you want BATJ to synthesize genes for you, call us today.
- Optimization of codons.
- Custom primers (50 - 90 bps) for the entire gene in both directions.
- PAGE purification of primers.
- Subunit annealing by PCR with Pfu enzyme. BATJ uses Pfu instead
of Taq since the latter has a higher incidence of errors.
- Purification by gel electrophoresis or other kits.
- Cloning with TA kits.
- DNA sequencing in both directions.
6331 Nancy Ridge Dr. Suite A, San Diego, CA 92121; Tel:(858)-622-9498 (Office), (858)-999-0447 (Lab) E-mail: email@example.com|
Copyright © BATJ,Inc 2001-2014. All rights reserved.